Skip to main content

WIP 3, a bit of progress

Finished another girl's dialogue.  Holy shit, it always surprises me how damn long it takes to write this stuff.  There's not even that much of it, but goddamn, accounting for every one of a small number of possibilities means you're still covering a lot of bases.

Oh well.  That's me half-finished with all the game's dialogue, so I can't whinge too much.

Other than that and finishing off a few other minor locations, the biggest bit of progress has been more or less finalizing the design of the main character and, in so doing, deciding on an art direction for the project.



This is our hero, ladies and gentlemen!  His name is Orval and he's every bit as sleazy as he looks.  Soon enough, with your help, he'll be able to wet his dick in a handful of as-yet-to-be-designed women.

I'm hoping to have this released by about mid-to-late January of 2017.  I had initially planned for a December 2016 release, but it turns out that making a game is actually quite time-consuming.  Who knew.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WIP 3: Finished and named (Orval Creep n' Hammer)

It took a while, but the game's finally finished. I present to you:   Orval Creep n' Hammer . Alright, so I'm not great with names.  Believe it or not this is the best iteration that myself and three other people could come up with. Features: Stars four women Multiple animated sex scenes Wood paneling There are currently a couple of known issues, both particular to the GNU/Linux version.  Basically, typos that I forgot to correct before uploading the files.  Oops.  😢 It's a simple enough game, give it a download and try it out (approx. 700mb). Links: Game manual (PDF) Win32 mega.nz Google Drive GNU/Linux x86_64 mega.nz Google Drive Screenshots Spycam watching Alyson bathe Laptop's store page Madeline doing you a favor l33t She doesn't remember you!?  The insolence.

Tools Update - Sex Editor done (ish)

Well!  That was certainly a much bigger pain in the ass than I thought it would be. Only a couple more editors and then I can start on the content itself.

WIP 3: Very close

I've got most stuff nailed down by this point.  Currently working on 'post-production', i.e., seeing which filters are the best at making my stuff look less crappy. Probably a few more days of this, then a few minor changes to the code, then the last-minute stuff and an initial release.  I'm planning on a simultaneous Linux / Windows release, with Android to come at some point in the future assuming it isn't too much of a pain in the ass to port. Obligatory picture: